Wednesday 15 May 2013

HAUL: KollectionK - Etude House blushes! :3

Hey everyone! How has your week been? :) It's been a really cold week in Melbourne! Well not super cold but considering that it was like around 25 degrees last week, this week has been cold to me. It was like 12-16 degrees this week :(

Anywayyyy, my KollectionK stuff arrived! YAYYYYY 

Don't you just love it when you come home and see packages that you've waited for so long to finally come to you? I know I do!

I bought four things from Etude House because KollectionK was having like a flash sale - 15% off all Etude House products and you know... I just had to pick up some stuff for myself :3


Can I just stop and say how adorable their packaging is?? It's so girly and pink! Haha! I love pink stuff :P

So I bought four things and they were:
  • 3 x Etude House Cookie blushers
  • 1 x Etoinette Heart Blusher

It's not a lot but I'm so excited about it! I will have a separate post on each of these :)

Until then, see you guys next time! (Not that I really see you guys but you know... I'll just stop talking here...)

<3 Pochu

(All products mentioned in the above post were bought with my own money)

3 comments:

  1. Omgoshh I got the heart blusher from KollectionK too! I wish I had bought them during their 15% off sale though >< hope you like your blushes though, looking forward to reading your reviews on them! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The etude products are super cute. I will be looking forward to your reviews on them :).

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Etude House products! They have the cutest packaging too!
    I've heard really good things about the Etoinette blusher, hope you end up liking it too :)

    ReplyDelete