Thursday 9 May 2013

Ecotools iHerb HAUL/Individual brushes

Anddddddddddddd these are the Ecotools brushes that I bought from iHerb :)

The first one I bought is the 'retractable kabuki' brush:


- This is one of the most softest brushes I have ever tried! It's super soft!! I just love how it feels! Ecotools have the most softest brushes ever AND they're great for the environment - bonus points to them :) I keep this in my make-up bag for any powder or even blush touch-ups during the day. The lid covers the brush so it's very hygienic. I definitely recommend this brush if you're looking for a kabuki brush or if you want a brush to have in your bag!

And I bought the bamboo eye shadow brush:


- I love this brush. It's dense enough to pick up the right amount of product and applies really well AND blends amazingly. Like all the other Ecotools brushes, this one is super soft too! I highly recommend this! Plus, it's really light in weight as well!

There's nothing really bad to say about these brushes and I recommend that you go and try them if you're looking for some cheap brushes that are great quality :) I absolutely love them!

Have you tried the ecotools brushes? Tell me what you think of them!

Until next time, lovelies!

<3 Pochu

(All products mentioned in the above post were bought with my own money. Review is in my honest opinion)

No comments:

Post a Comment