Wednesday 8 May 2013

HAUL: iHerb - Real Techniques and Ecotools brushes!

Hey everyone! How is your week so far? :) 

My iHerb order came in on Monday and I'm so excited! My friends and I paid for express shipping ($10) which took 4 days.
I've been waiting forever for these brushes to go on sale at Priceline but even when they're on sale it's still quite expensive. Thanks to Nhi, I ordered the brushes from iHerb because there was a further 20% off the Real Techniques brushes on there! Without the 20% off, they were already so much cheaper than at Priceline! So if you've been wanting to try out the Real Techniques brushes, then you should go onto iHerb and get some (sale is over but the prices are still good!) 


Here's what I bought:


I regret not getting more brushes... I wish I did but yeahhh, these are all the ones I bought.

I'll have a separate post on the individual brushes of the sets, what they are and what I think of them so far :) - it'll be up after this! (I'm doing a separate post because there are quite a few pictures so I hope you don't mind that)

Until then, take care!

<3 Pochu

2 comments:

  1. ecotools are all we use. We absolutely love them! We want to try the real technique brushes too. We can't believe they are $7-8. We're going to check out the site now!

    www.mkstyleramblings.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  2. ohhh we made a similar haul recently from iherb as well :D
    i think i have enough brushes to last me for awhile too haha
    woohoo for us purchasing when theyre on sale!
    xo; L&M
    Follow via bloglovin'
    www.twoplicates.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete