Monday 29 April 2013

HAUL: 29.04.2013

Went out with my dad today to do some grocery shopping. We went to Coles and of course I would be in the beauty section looking to see if I could find some sales. I didn't buy anything. My dad bought it for me ehehhehehhehehe. Well I asked him if he could pay for me because I'm like on a shopping ban for a month at the moment but yeah ehehhehe <3 Anyway, these are the things I (my dad) bought:

  •  Biore tirple action toner - mine is really low so I had to buy a new one. Got it for $6.54 originally $9
  • 3 x Derma wipes - first time trying these out. Got it for $1 from $2 lol (I just tried these out and I am going to return them omg the scent of this is horribleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!)
  • Rimmel lip liner in 'natural'. Got it for $2 from $12.50

So when I was in Coles today, the Rimmel lip liner scanned out to be the full price when I went to go pay for it and so I told the cash register lady that it was only $2 but she was like "no, it's $12.50". Then I said "no, there's a tag there and it says it's $2" so she called someone up to the counter, they took the lip liner to go check it and came back and said it was $12.50 but I told them it wasn't so I went to go show the guy that went to check, he looked back and fourth so many times. I mean, the tag was right there! I don't know why he didn't believe me. So he called up some other lady and she said the one I had wasn't on sale and I told her that it was the exact same one as the tag describes. So she took it and went out the back to get the scanning machine thingo, came back, scanned it and was like "sure you can have it for $2"... ummmmm it was meant to be $2 anyway! I'm not trying to make a big deal because it was $2 but because they priced it themselves and they were talking to me as if I was making everything up is what bothers me. Does that make sense? Plus it was like $10.50 off so you know... I'm not paying that extra $10.50 when it clearly says $2. So we went back to the counter, I got it for $2 and the lady who was waiting behind me told the lady at the cash register that I should get it for free because they made a mistake and the cashier said "sorry we don't have that policy". Yeah, sure... ok. My mum even told me that I should've gotten it for free when I got home.

Stingy workers.

Ah well, at least I got it for $2 :)

Rant over

After Coles, my dad and I went to Highpoint and we just walked around there, waiting until it was time to pick up my brother from school. We went into Safeway and I saw these tags: 



Damnnnnnnn... how much per 10g??? LOL I thought it was pretty funny :P

Anyway, how was your day? This wasn't really a haul... more of a rant but mehhhhhh

Until next time!

<3 Pochu

4 comments:

  1. They always make that mistake! I know Woolies would do it for free. I've experienced Coles so many times and they just give it to you for the price it's supposed to be. So bullshit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know! It was pissing me off because the whole time they were talking to me as if I was making it up :\

    ReplyDelete
  3. they should definitely have given it to you for free! Something like this has happened to us at woolies before and we didn't have to pay!

    http://mkstyleramblings.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! But it was $2 so I didn't really mind :) I've had it happen to me at Woolies too and they gave it to me for free as well! Stingy Coles haha

      Delete