Wednesday 3 April 2013

Back to blogspot

I've been thinking about going back to blogspot for a really long time. As easy as it was to update what I've been doing on Tumblr, I wanted some place to write about other things too. I shop a lot so I want to write about my day and post pictures of what I bought here instead of clogging up my follower's dashboard with my hauls.

I've also been wanting to start getting into beauty related stuff.

I guess when my friends bought me some makeup brushes for my 19th birthday, I feel like it's triggered something inside of me as to what I'd like to be/do.

I've always loved makeup and I remember during my highschool years, whenever I bought makeup, many of my friends would judge me and ask why I even needed it and that I should just be confident the way I am. That's why I kind of stopped telling people about the products that I buy and I used to just play with the products I had at home and then wipe everything off once I was done. I remember being judged when I wore eyeliner out. I did notice that a lot of my friends at the time didn't wear makeup at all so I was kind of the odd one out.

But I guess everything's changed now. Everyone seems to be getting into makeup now - probably still not as obsessed as I am (I could be wrong) - and it's great that I can talk and rave to people about different products.

I think I started watching beauty tutorials on youtube about five or six years ago - so when I was about 14 years old and have always wanted to start a beauty blog since but I've never had the amount of makeup that they do. I don't apply make up as perfectly as them. I'm probably not as interesting or as pretty as most gurus are. But I want to do it, so I will :) And here I am

On this blog, I will be posting up just stuff that I do in my life AND beauty related posts. Enjoy

No comments:

Post a Comment