Wednesday 20 July 2011

LIFE: University?

There is absolutely no doubt that I want to go to university after I finish year 12. I not 100% sure with what I want to do, but I know that for sure, I will go to uni. TAFE and ITC (is that what they're called...? Or was it ICT..? idk) just don't appeal to me. My ATAR most likely won't be of 90+ but hopefully, HOPFULLY I'll get into the course I want.

So I've changed courses again. I want to do pharmacy again. Not oral health. This will most likely change at the end of the year... but right now, I have pharmacy in mind again. But at RMIT University. Even though I absolutely love Monash Uni and it would be my dream to go there, I have kind of realised that I might not even get close to Monah's ATAR requirement. I talk so badly of myself... but that's reality - for me.

Anyway, I really want to apply for some SNAPs thingo they have at RMIT Uni. Yeah, some entry thing where if you get chosen, you only need an ATAR over 50 or something AND you get into the course that you want. SCORE! I want that now. That doesn't mean I'll start slacking off in school though...

So yeah, we have this thing in school in the VCE room that's like a counter down thingo, counting down the days till final exams. WHY WOULD THEY PUT THAT THERE?! THAT'S JUST SUPER DEPRESSING! IT'S ONLY MAKING ME STRESS MORE! There's only 69 (school) days left till the first exam. The english exam. Boo. I guess the only upside to it is that I always be reminded of how close the exams are. Yay... You can hint the sarcasm, right?

Moving on... yeah. That's what I think I want right now. I think I will apply for the scholarship. Because I am a good student that deserves it. LOL ... Sigh, what am I going to do with my life. Seriously. I don't know. We'll see what happens. I might even get the ATAR needed for Monash. I highly doubt that... BUT who knows. I might even change course preference again... Heck, I might even want to do biomed or commerce. Actually, I've always enjoyed business management as a subject at school... maybe I'll do business or commerce... I don't know. Who knows? Because I don't.

No comments:

Post a Comment