Wednesday 6 July 2011

LIFE: Weather update

What's up everyone?

It's summer everywhere in the northern hemisphere right? How I wish it was summer. How I wish I was in America or something. This cold weather is... cold. Yeah... I complain about the weather all the time. Whether it's hot or cold - I'll complain. What I mean is, when it's summer, I'll wish for cold weather, but when it's winter - the season that is in Australia now - I'm wishing it's summer.

Actually... I like the cold weather. Only when I'm in my bed in beneath my covers and electric blanket. Oh, I like the rain. Only when I'm not in it. Just saying.

Why am I talking about the weather? What's your weather like?

Oh yeah... and apparently there was an earthquake today..? I never felt it... Not that it's a good thing! Earthquakes are bad! They make everthing shake and fall :(

ANWAY! Moving on. My day today was very... non-productive I guess you could say. Actually, most of my days are non-productive. I'm non-productive. I'm lazy. What did I do? I woke up at like noon and watched movies all day. Yeah...

Oh yeah... and I ended up camwhoring somehow. I was just staring out the window and yeah, the lighting looked good so I HAD TO take a few photos. Haha... haven't done that in a while.

Yes as you can see, my camera does not have the best of camera qualities. It changes the lighting of the photos! I'm saving up for one though. And a new iPod and a new phone and many other things LOL

Anyway, hope your day was much more productive than mine. 下次再 ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment