Wednesday 6 July 2011

LIFE: Athletics Day 2011

This years athletics was... how do I put this? Um... not so good as all my other years. We had to stay back and do practise exams for like half the day and then go to athletics days when there was only about and hour-ish left of it and be expected to compete. REALLY?! Just so you know, I'm not a sporty type of person. I mean I like sport, but I'm not full competitive about it.


The walk back to school however, was nice. It was a long walk. I think. Walking along the river and just talking and chatting with friends. It was nice. Honestly, they should've let the year 12's just leave if we had to do work in the morning. There was no point in going afterwards if we had to come back in like an hour.... The food at the canteen there was expensive and yuckkkk. LOL I sound like a 2 year old complaining. I do complain a lot. Just saying.

But overall. I think the day was... plausible. 下次再见 ah :)

Oh how I wish this camera was mine! Too bad it isn't :(



No comments:

Post a Comment