Saturday 2 July 2011

LIFE: Sushiiiiiii, 寿司!


For many of you guys who didn't know (most likely wouldn't have known), my parents owned a sushi shop for the last 6 years. I think it was six... Yeah, around there. Anyway, it was honestly one of the best times of my life. I literally got to eat free sushi nearly every day I was there. It was good. Haha

People are always wondering if I ever get sick of sushi... NO, I do not. How can you ever get sick of sushi?! Haha, then again, I don't even know why people don't like sushi in the first place. It tastes amazing and is so healthy for you! Go go go, go eat sushi! Yeah, I'm not here to promote my shop or something...

ANYWAY, I think it was about last month ish, they closed down. Boo. That was the end of my free sushi. They closed down because that area of the shopping centre had to close down as well so they could renovate. Apprently, the shopping centre/mall whatever you want to call it, was building a David Jones there? Damn it. Damn it for making my parents close their shop and now I can't get anymore free sushi.

I lied. I still get free sushi. But I don't have a whole range to choose from like I did with the old shop. Why? Because my parents just recently opened a new shop! Yayyyy! A fish and chip shop though. LOLOL! Whoever thought they'd open a fish and chip shop. Not me, that's for sure. So instead of sushi now, I get free fish and chips... which isn't the healthiest choice, unless you know, I choose grilled fish instead of fried and etc etc, but still, it's tastes so goooood. So, all good. My parents still make sushi, sometimes, but not as often anymore. Boo.

Working at the fish and chip shop is so tiring. I don't like it. It's hot and stuffy. Just saying. I'll get used to it though. Some time...

I thought I'd just share this. A bit pointless, but yeah...

No comments:

Post a Comment