Wednesday 13 July 2011

LIFE: Holidays are coming to an end :(

I always always ALWAYS hate the feeling when the holidays are coming to the end. I hate that feeling when you know that there's still so much to be done and there's just so little time left. This includes homework and shopping. LOL! There was so many things that I wanted to buy but didn't get a chance to this holidays. I guess it's a good thing... I can save my money then. I think.

There is also another decision I have to make. It's not a big one... but I don't know what to do. Should I cut  my fringe? LOL I really want to cut my fringe because mine has grown out and it kinda looks awkward now... Like, it's long and awkward. Like, as if it's not meant to be there... I don't know if that makes sense. Yeah taht doesn't make sense. Anyway, I don't know if I should cut it and have a straight across fringe again or just a regular side fringe... Or if I should just grow it out... LOL why am I even writing about this? This is weird...

Moving on...! There are approximately 4 days till school again. Boo. I still have quite a bit of english homework left... tskkk! I keep procastinating. That's not very work ethical of me... I've gotten  most of the other stuff done, it's just the english. I hate it! I don't like the book that we're reading in class. It's boring and so hard to read! I guess there's nothing I can really do about it aye. I'll just have to deal with it for another 14 weeks till exams.

Speaking of exams, 14 weeks seems like such a long time away... But it's going to approach us like a bullet. We only have a full term to study Unit 4 and then it's going to be revision for the rest of Term 4. How quickly time flies. It's so... scary just thinking about it. I think I should stop then... but I can't. I'll stop.

On the other hand, I can't wait to go and watch Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2 this Saturday! Or Friday... Haven't decided what day it is yet, but can't waitttt! From what I've heard from those who have just watched the midnight screening last night, it was amazing. Of course it is! I still remember watching it for the first time back in grade 3! That was about... 10 years ago. Yes, I had to stop and count back on my fingers... But yeah, it doesn't seem so long ago. Oh the memories. *tear

I haven't done much this holidays. I've slept a lot. And ate a lot. So much that I think my face is getting chubbier again. *Sighhhh! Better start eating healthy and work out again. I've never even worked out before... I think it's because I've been eating so many Tim Tam's and Mars Bars. I've had kind of an obsession with Mars Bars lately... I'm always craving for them. I have so many cravings... especially for Mars Bars and cheescakes and chocolate and macaroons and ... yeah. I eat so much! This is not good :(

I think I should be getting onto my english homework now, until next time cupcakes. (I have no idea why I started calling people cupcakes. I think my cravings for food has taken over my head. I'm going crazy. Not literally. I think. Okay, enough. Ignore me if you wish)

No comments:

Post a Comment