Tuesday 12 July 2011

LIFE: Hot Springs

Yesterday, Alex, Anne, Thao (check out their Tumblr's! I miss Tumblr myself...) and myself went to the Mornington Peninsular Hot Springs. It was absolutely beautiful. Though I have to admit, the weather was quite cold and I didn't think to bring like a shirt to wear over my bathers. Silly me... I didn't even think to bring bathers in the first place! Yeah... how stupid of me. I also forgot to bring a plastic bag to put my wet clothes in and everything... Yeah, I'm so prepared aren't I? I honestly thought that all we had to do was wrap a towel around ourselves and sit in water. LOL that's what they do on those tour shows!

Anyway, when we got there, I actually didn't think that it would be so full! It was so full of people that we had to wait in some waiting list. But we didn't have to wait that long. Honestly, we could've just walked in... But being the nice people we are, we stayed outside in the lobby and waited till they told us to go in. It was even more crowded inside. I think. It was kind of crowded... Well, it got crowded in the afternoon-ish times.

I was freezinggggg! But the water was so nice and warm/hot. So hot to the point where I started to feel dizzy and couldn't breathe properly... But I think that's just because we stayed too long in the hot pool. But it was so nice and warm! I didn't want to get out into the cold and windy air!

It was so ncie to be able to spend a day with these crazy people. LOL, we were honestly crazy. I think we even scared a few people out of the pool... I think. But it was fun. The water was nice minus the weather and the things that I forgot to bring. Breadtop was nice... LOL how random of me.

I was also actually meant to go to a friend's 18th yesterday. I'm sorry I didn't go. But from what I heard and seen, looks like you guys had fun. I had fun. Win-win? Nah, it was hard to make a choice you know! I had to choose between relaxation time or partying before school starts. I obviously chose relaxation. It was good. Though I would've liked to party... But I like the relaxing time... And the water was nice, salty, but nice :)

One thing that I've also learnt from yesterday? We make a pretty good band (especially with the song Friday HAHA)... I'll dibs lead singer. LOL xD I also learnt that I really need a new camera. Mine's so dodgy! Anne's was my best friend for the day haha. Jokes. I used it to take photos of myself so many times! LOL it's because it has one of those screens where you can see yourself at the front. It was awesome.

The reception/lobby





Doesn't this place look amazing?



On our way back

No comments:

Post a Comment