Saturday 9 July 2011

HAUL: Mini Shopping Haul

It feels like I haven't been shopping since forever! I forgot how good it feels when you buy things!

Not really a haul... I guess it is. But it's not so interesting. I'm not rich here.

So today, I went to the shopping centre close to my parents shop and thought that it was the holidays, I might as well go head out and do some shopping. I was in need of a new jacket. That was it though. But when I walked into The Face Shop, I couldn't resist! I kind of stocked up on my face masks - nah not really, I only bought 6 though, I didn't think that I would've bought so much so I didn't bring that much money with me... The sales lady gave me a free one. Score. 1/4 of my mask box is now filled. I'm running so low on face masks :( Next time! I'll go to the city and buy more. Haha. I also bought a pack of pore strips. I haven't used them in a while so I thought that I would get them too. I also got a pair of false lashes. I love false lashes from The Face Shop. I would buy more, but yeah... Speaking of lashes, my box that I ordered from E-bay arrived! This is the first time that I've bought lashes from E-bay so I'm not sure how they would feel on, but they feel pretty soft from what I've felt. They look pretty too!





I also went to pick up my colour contacts from the optometrist. I got the Freshlook colour ones. I got honey coloured this time. I already have the grey and violet ones. As you can see, I got the 1-day ones (daily). Yeah... I hardly wear the coloured contacts, I just like them. I love how comfortable the Freshlook ones are. But if you're wondering if they're the same as circle lenses, they're not. But you probably already know that. From my experiences, even though the Freshlook ones are slightly bigger in diameter, circle lenses such as Geo, still make your eyes look bigger. Yeah, I'm sure you knew that. Just saying. If you didn't, there you go. Freshlook is more for colour , not for enlargements. HOWEVER, while I was at the optometrist, I saw that Freshlook HAD something similar to circle lenses. They were called illuminating or something, I forgot. I should've taken a picture of them. Yeah, those ones enlarge. I put an order for a box of them to see how they would compare to circle lenses. I'll write about it when I get them.


The bargain of the day? A leather jacket from Valleygirl! I wasn't planning on buying a leather jacket at all. I did lose mine however, but I never thought of buying a new one. I was actually trying to find a trench coat because my friend had one and it looked really pretty. It's also in season too! But yeah, when I was walking, I saw a SALE sign in Valleygirl. LOL typical asian. I saw that rack of leather jackets and looked through it and saw this one for $35. $35 for a leather (not real leather!) is already cheap so I went and bought it. Turns out it was even cheaper! It was $24! Woo hoo! So yeah, any of you peeps who live in Melbourne, go shopping! There are massive sales on at the moment. Too bad I didn't bring enough cash! Next time around, haha


It feels so nice to go shopping again. If only I had more money though...
There's just so much I want to buy! Especially with online clothing! I'm also looking for a new camera. One that can take high quality photos. Most likely not a DSLR though, too much! But the quality of DSLRs are sooo nice. Okay, I'll stop. Haha

P.s. I'm not a fashionista/guru. Just telling you about my day :)

No comments:

Post a Comment