Friday 8 July 2011

LIFE: Swimming Carnival 2011

Yeah, this post is like half a year late. But most of mine already are. I've just never posted them. I don't think I even had a blogspot that early in the year... I had a Tumblr. Just saying.

But yeah... Swimming Carnival! It was fun as this year. I love the water. But I haven't been swimming in like 2 years so yeah... I've kind of gotten slower. I miss swimming. I loved it. I think it would be the only sport that I was good at. What I didn't like about it was that it made my shoulders more broad T_T I think that was the reason that I stopped. I really want to start swimming again. Maybe sometime after school finishes. It's either that or I start working out at the gym. I need it! LOL me? Work out? That's funny.

But no, I really need a good work out. I'm so unfit!

This post has gone out of topic.

It was such a nice day for the swimming carnival! I never got to go on the water slide though... The whole school literally lined up for it so not many people got to go on it. But the weather was nice. I already talked about the weather. Man, I like talking about the weather. Stuff doing something in the medical field in the future! Be a weather girl or anchor man or whatever you call it! No, my parents would probably kill me.
Off topic again... We'll just move on to pictures (P.s I still had braces here)









I'll stop. 下次再 ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment